Intellectual Property Protection
You need certainity that your unique and original content, packaging, and more are under your control. Every business or project has IP and your IP attorney can help you identify, safeguard and use those assets.Copyrights may extend to any works capable of being shared, including material on the Internet, and include:
- literary works;
- musical works, including any accompanying words;
- dramatic works, including any accompanying music;
- pantomimes and choreographic works;
- pictorial, graphic, and sculptural works;
- motion pictures and other audiovisual works;
- sound recordings;
- architectural works.
A trademark is any word, name, symbol, or design, or any combination thereof, used in commerce to identify and distinguish the goods of one manufacturer or seller from those of another and to indicate the source of the goods.
- Cornell University Law School - Legal Information Institute
Come discuss what options you may have to protect your company's protected property, restrict who can use your materials and control the benefits derived from the same.
Contact your IP lawyer